Shield yourself from life’s surprises. Protect against the cost of unexpected vehicle repairs with our Triton Protect™ vehicle service contracts. Whether you’re an owner of an individual vehicle or a fleet, we have a protection plan that will suit your requirements and budget.
Our standard policies provide extensive protection and peace of mind. They also feature a variety of options, giving you the flexibility to make your coverage as comprehensive as you wish.
Triton Protect offers exclusionary protection, which means if your failed component is not on the short list,* it is covered — no surprises.
- 100% of the parts and labor costs to repair your vehicle, less your reasonable deductible, are paid via credit card — no large out of pocket checks to write.
- Protection begins on day one, and the mileage option you select based upon your driving needs is ADDED onto the existing odometer mileage.
- Emissions coverage on all agreements
- Ride Share vehicles are eligible.
- If a non – covered part causes a covered part to fail, Triton Protect has your back.
- Seals and gaskets are covered on every plan.
- Multiple deductible options provide pricing flexibility that matches your budget.
- Wear and tear on parts is included — Triton Protect is in for the distance.
In addition to the exceptional coverage that Triton Protect provides, also included are these unique benefits designed to improve your ownership experience — especially at a time when you may need them most.
- Towing benefit up to $100 per occurrence for entire term of your agreement.
- Roadside Assistance benefit up to $100 per occurrence for the entire term of your agreement.
- Trip Interruption benefit of $125 per day for up to three days for food and lodging if you are traveling more than 100 miles from your home.
- Up to $40 per day for substitute transportation for up to 5 days, plus up to an additional 5 days at $40 per day for parts or inspection delays.
- If your vehicle keys are lost, broken, or accidentally locked in your vehicle, you can receive up to $50 per day per occurrence for locksmith services.
- Claims help and customer assistance is a phone call away 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year
- Unused coverage is transferable to a private buyer, or cancellable and refundable for the unused portion if you decide to trade your vehicle before Triton Protect expires.
- Triton Protect recommends you bring your vehicle for all maintenance and repairs to the professionally trained technicians at your selling dealer. But if that is not possible, don’t worry, you may take your vehicle to any licensed repair facility in the US or Canada.
Ask your sales representative about Triton Protect!